Monday, October 15, 2018

Citizen Tea

Most tea companies sell their teas online so I was excited to hear a new tea shop opened up at Mapleview Centre in Burlington.

 Citizen Tea took over the space previously occupied by Teavana.

Modern teawares

Tea sampler packages

Teas, teas, teas!
(Not pictured: the wall where you can order loose teas by weight)

As part of their Grand Opening promotion, all loose teas were 30% off. I did not stand firm on my "no new teas until you use up your existing stash" policy...so 3 teas came home with me!

Creamy Nut Oolong: "An award-winning blend of crisp apple pieces, swirls of creamy caramel and nutty almond." (Description courtesy of Citizen Tea).

 This sweet tea is perfect for sipping in the fall!


I'm joining Tuesday Cuppa Tea this week. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Margie, Haven't been by in a while so I'm stopping in to say hi. There is something about shopping for tea in person -- that way you get smell it! That Creamy Nut Oolong tea you described sounds quite lovely.

    Wishing you a beautiful week!
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh . . . I wonder what's happened to the Teavana at our mall. I mean, I know it's closed but it would be nice if we got another tea store. I'll have to check. I agree with Brenda, it's much nicer to buy loose tea in person. Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that creamy nut oolong sounds scrumptious! Going in to Davids Tea for me is always fun because I get to smell their fragrance. It's difficult to not go home with one because the scent alone gets you every time. And the loose leaf tea is so much better. Have a wonderful week, Margie, and enjoy your new tea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant tea shop!For a "Teaholic" it is heavenly!I love that gorgeous teacup!Hugs,Margie,it is a pleasure stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margie,
    A new tea shop would be fun to explore. I'm discovering that I'm settling into drinking only my favourites these days - Orange Pekoe, Irish or English Breakfast, Earl Grey, and mint blends. Guess I'm getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! LOL on not waiting till your tea stash was down! Girl, I would have had to of bought something too! Enjoy your new teas Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margie, how wonderful that your area got another tea shop. They are thin on the ground here in the US, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOohhh...the Creamy Nut Tea sounds yummy! So glad they replaced your Tevana. I have heard of Citizens Tea, but don't think I have had any of theirs before...so I think an internet search is in order! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made me laugh with the film/loose tea, Margie. I want to go to that sampler wall and just buy one of each.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!