Monday, May 20, 2019

A pop-up tea with macarons

Happy Victoria Day to my Canadian friends!

I love this charming British-themed melamine tray which I found at a local store a few weeks ago.

At our most recent pop-up tea at work, I served the ginger papaya and peach chai tea.

One of my colleague generously shared this box of Ladurée macarons that her sister brought back from France! Last year, Ladurée opened up a store in Toronto. I hope to visit its Tea Salon one day.

We also enjoyed lemon cranberry loaf and banana bread. Gotta love leftovers from a meeting!

Our next tea social will be held the last week of May. I can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Your tray is so pretty, Margie! Happy Victoria Day!! My son, Kevin, brought some macarons of various flavors, and they were divine. However, I’ll bet the ones from France are ooh la la wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macarons look delicious!I also love your tray.Great time with friends,so especial...Hugs,Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness . Those macaroons look so yummy ! From France ? Wow! Loving the tray . Have. Great week dear Margie . Hugs and blessings , Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get a job there, Margie! Too fun! I've never been to a branch of Ladurée. That would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most delicious tea parties at your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!