Monday, February 17, 2020

A Valentine's Day Tea Social at Work

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend!

Because many people were off on Feb 14 (the Friday before the long weekend), we had our Valentine tea office potluck on Feb 13--Galentine's Day, an unofficial holiday which celebrates friendships.

I brought in 2 teas:
1) Monarch Tea Co's Anniversary Black Tea (chocolate strawberry blend), and 2) Tea at the White House's Cinnamon Hearts Black tea - the crowd pleaser.

My co-workers brought these tasty dishes.

My sweet tooth hearts the yummy desserts!

I'm still thinking about the cheesecake and cookies!

How did you celebrate Valentine's Day?

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, Margie! The desserts look delicious. We have Islander day today so Hubby has the day off. I have been putting away a lot of my winter/Christmasy things that I've left out for the season. I'm anxious for spring now. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delicious!You had a great time with your friends!Valentine's Day here is in June,so it wasn't a especial day for me,I worked the whole day!Thank you for your visit!Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your socials are such a nice tradition, Margie, and Galentine’s Dsy made it even more special. I think your socials make for a more pleasant work environment. The tea choices sounded perfect and the food looked spectacular. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Valentine's day for you. I, on the other hand, had some teeth pulled! Yikes. But I will say that drinking tea does help with the healing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What yummy and good looking treats! Our Valentine's Day was very low-key - our children arrived to spend the weekend, and we had dinner together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What yummy looking desserts, no dieting where you work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks amazing Margie. We had a quite one dish dinner for two at home at our breakfast bar! LOL! But hey, it was good and suited us, right? Girl, those teas sound so good. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so yummy. Actually no celebration this year. Will have to do better next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!