Monday, April 12, 2021

T Party

Ms Taylor Alison Swift is one of my pandemic MVPs.

Her music has helped me get though the first wave (folklore), second wave (evermore), and  third wave (Fearless (Taylor's Version)).


Last Friday, I celebrated the release of Taylor's re-recording of her second album, Fearless (Taylor's Version), with a T party!

 

In my mug: DavidsTea's coconut oolong. I love coconut so I really enjoyed this fruity oolong. I even resteeped the leaves to make iced tea which was also delicious!


Me spotting this English bone china mug (Roy Kirkham) at HomeSense years ago: You belong with meeeeeeeeee! You belong with me.

6 comments:

  1. I like Taylor Swift’s music, too, Margie, and I’m glad she helped you get through the pandemic. The coconut tea hot and iced, sounds wonderful. I love your T mug! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh TS is a gem of an artist. I absolutely loved her Folklore release - it is absolutely incredible.

    Super cute mug, too, Margie! Stay well, friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tea, hot and cold sounds yummy especially out of your T mug. Music always soothes the soul, mind and body doesn't it? Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great looking mug! The tea sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your T mug. I have a Roy Kirkham owl mug which unfortunately has a crack in it. I've looked to replace it (before Covid) so will have to look after restrictions are lifted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished a steaming mug of decaffinated Earl Grey as I clicked onto your post, Margie!

    Serendipity ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!