Monday, June 14, 2021

A Sweet Peas Teacup

This week I'm sharing a lovely teacup that an acquaintance gave me years ago.


 

The vintage bone china teacup features these lovely pink and purple sweet peas.

 

 The Royal Standard backstamp (circa 1949+)

 

Love the brushed gold on the scalloped rims!


***ANNOUNCEMENT TO MY E-MAIL SUBSCRIBERS***

If you follow my blog by e-mail, Blogger's e-mail subscription service will be discontinued in July. So you will stop receiving the automated e-mail alerts on new posts. To view the new posts, you will need to visit my blog:

http://teainthevalley.blogspot.com/  

8 comments:

  1. Love that pretty teacup. I have you listed in my reading list on blogger so hopefully that will not go away. I realize the email notifications will though. I only blog once a week and do not make any money doing it so it's surely not worth me trying to figure out how to do things differently. But, I do have all my favorite blogs listed in my reading list which means for me it's a matter of popping over there to pull up the one I want to read. Got you girl on my list. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful teacup, Margie! It looks so delicate and the flowers are so sweet. πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet teacup, Margie. It is a perfect set for the month of June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet peas are lovely. Beautiful teacup. I deleted my feed from Feedburner as it is going, trying mailchimp. Not too worried if it works as I’m cutting back on posts on my site, with eventually just archiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous teacup set, Margie. Nothing like enjoying our tea times in splendor, eh? It was a very thoughtful gift, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! Sweet Peas are my favorite flower, how pretty on a teacup.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful teacup and saucer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!