Monday, July 19, 2021

Summer Teas: Cherries, Blueberries, and Raspberries Edition

 Summertime and the tea drinking is easy!

 

Cherry Teas (cold brewed)

Top: DavidsTea's Cherry Berry Punch black tea

Bottom: DavidsTea's Cherry Blossom white tea

 

Blueberry Teas

Top (L-R): Dessert by Debl's Blueberry Buttermilk Short Stack Pancakes black tea (hot); Blueberry Lavender Angel Food Cake black tea (hot)

Bottom (L-R): DavidsTea's Blueberry Fields Forever oolong (cold); Clearview Tea Co.'s Blueberry Pancakes black tea (hot)


Raspberry Teas

Top (L-R): Teamancy's Raspberry Meringue green tea (cold); T by Daniel's Rated R black tea (hot)

Bottom (L-R): DavidsTea's Frozen Raspberry fruit infusion (cold); Biofix's Raspberry & Acerola herbal tea (cold)

7 comments:

  1. Your teas look so refreshing. I have a new peach tea that i am going to try this week. Will let you know how it taste. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raspberry teas sound really good to me. I hope by now you are able to get out a little more. My two grandsons who live in ON are coming in August and I cannot wait to see their sweet faces. It's been way too long. Have a lovely summer, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raspberry anything.

    Yes, please!

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Margie, you could have your own tea cafe with all those fabulous choices. It is never boring in your home with all the different blends that you fix. I wish I was your neighbor and that I could visit and sip with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those teas look great!Acerola herbal tea would be my choice,it sounds familiar to me because that fruit is common here...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got a Murchies tea order today, hubby trying lots of 2 oz varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious and refreshing sounding teas, Margie. You have such a varied selection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!