Monday, October 18, 2021

Autumn Teas: Pumpkins

Let the gourd teas roll this month!

 

Geek+Tea's Pumpkin Juice Chai is one of my favourite pumpkin blends. I love how it includes pumpkin pieces that were grown in her own garden!


You can always count on DavidTea for some interesting pumpkin black teas!

Left: Pumpkin Chai is a popular fall blend with some cute pumpkin candies (forgot to photograph the loose tea. Whoops!).

Right: Pumpkin Earl Grey was a fresh release. I was initially skeptical about the pumpkin spice and bergamot combo, but I ended up enjoying this tasty tea! 


Another new DavidsTea pumpkin blend: White Pumpkin white tea is a creamy, light tea that's perfect for the folks who want a more subtle spicy pumpkin blend.


Dessert by Deb's Pumpkin Caramel Danish black tea was also delightful to drink.


I was also excited to try the Hojicha Pumpkin Scone green tea--another delicious hojicha from Dessert by Deb. Next time, I'll try it as a latte!


Are you pumped about pumpkin spice teas?


9 comments:

  1. Love that pumpkin mug Margie. Oh the teas sound wonderful. Girl, I've been having the best time making cold loaded teas, some for focus and energy, beauty (Lord I need all the help I can), some with protein and all sorts of vitamins. Just something different but oh so good. Happy week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could sip along with you, Margie! All the teas sound so tasty. I may have told you that I’m not too fond of the pumpkin tea from Republic. I also ordered a Cranberry Autumn tea from Harney and Sons, and I’m disappointed in it, too. I’m not having the best of luck 😞

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried pumpkin spice teas, only coffee. Sounds tasty.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the fence about Pumpkin flavoured teas. Don't love them, don't hate them. One tea I do not like nor drink is Earl Grey, hate the bergamot flavour. Do like that mug though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a cool morning today, sure needed that cup of warm tea to get me going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried pumpkin spice teas but I am pretty sure I would love them.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. People are so creative when it comes to tea flavours. I'm not a fan of pumpkin spice, so I'd pass on these. Warm teas and pretty mugs are delightful, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not had any pumpkin teas...but I did just have some creamy maple tea. It's fun the kinds of tea you find and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!