Monday, September 26, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Kinda Life

We're officially in the cozy, cardigan-wearing, pumpkin tea-drinking season!


My collection of pumpkin mugs.

The teapot was gifted to me years ago.


Pumpkin Tea #1: Decaf Pumpkin Spice black tea by Stash Tea

  

Pumpkin Tea #2: Pumpkin Juice Chai by Geek+Tea



Pumpkin Tea #3: Pumpkin Chai by DavidsTea

 

 

Pumpkin Tea #4: Pumpkin Cream black tea by Monarch Tea

 

Pumpkin Tea #5: Hojicha Pumpkin Scone green tea by Dessert by Deb

 

Pumpkin Tea #6: Pumpkin Pie Matcha Latte by DavidsTea 

 

 

I couldn't resist these cute tea towels and small hanging pillow from Dollar Tree.


What's your favourite pumpkin tea? 


6 comments:

  1. I have never drink (? Drunk??) Pumpkin tea. But I had a dessert with pumpkin and coconut last week. My aunt made it for me. Gorgeous and unique teapot. Love those pretty tea towels and the small hanging pillow too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t have any pumpkin teas right now, Margie, but I need to remedy that soon. I want to know which of those teas are your favorite?? Your mugs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of pumpkin teas (or pumpkin pie, for that matter), but I do love the cozy scent of pumpkin spice. What cute mugs you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried pumpkin tea!

    Love your cute mugs, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In answer to your question - unfortunately, our local Starbucks doesn't carry pumpkin spice drinks. I sure would love to try.🎃

      Delete
  5. All the teas looks delicious. We still have one foot in the t-shirt ice-tea drinking season, but a Hojicha Pumpkin Scone green tea would round up a chilly evening nicely.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!