Monday, May 29, 2023

Teapots and Teacups at Niagara-on-the-Lake

When I visited Niagara-on-the-Lake last month, I spied teapots and teacups.


 
It was a pleasant surprise to find vintage teacups on sale at the Niagara Home Bakery.


 
Victoria's Teas and Coffees had amazing animal teapots.


I didn't check the maker because I was as afraid to touch the expensive teapots.

 

 
I was proud of myself for leaving the tea store empty-handed. 



 
At the Pillar and Post restaurant, my Twinings English breakfast tea was served in a mini silver teapot.


 
On our way home, we stopped by the Lakeshore Antiques and Treasures. I was in teacup heaven!

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful eye candy for sure! Happy Memorial Day Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Margie, I’m impressed that you left empty handed! I’m really coveting the mini silver teapot. I guess you were in teacup heaven on your way home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Really teacup heaven!!! I wish I would be there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty teacups! And such willpower to not bring any home with you.
    English Breakfast Tea by Twinings is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!