Monday, July 3, 2023

Teas I Drank on Canada Day

I celebrated Canada Day (July 1) by drinking teas from Canadian tea companies!

 
 
Canadian cup of tea #1: Monarch Tea Co.'s Maple Cream Black Tea
 

Canadian cup of tea #2: DavidsTea Co.'s Strawberry Kiwi Capri White Tea (cold brewed)

 

 Canadian cup of tea #3: Tealish's Zesty Ginger Rooibos Tea

 

Canadian cup of tea #4: Dessert by Deb's Orange Creamsicle Mousse Rooibos Tea

 

June tea empties

What I will or have already restocked:
1) Tropicalia fruit infusion (DavidsTea)
2) Witchy Watermelon fruit infusion (DavidsTea)
 
What I may repurchase in the future:
1) Banana Nut Bread Honeybush (Monarch Tea Co)

6 comments:

  1. The maple cream tea sounds wonderful to me! Your friends must love to visit you with all the tea selections you have, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so deliberate with your tea drinking. And so adventurous. Belated Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try them all.
    Today, I had Masala Chai.

    Hugs and blessings, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, they all sound delicious. Although I think on Canada Day, I'd be drawn particularly to the Maple Cream tea. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your teas and Summer. Happy Belated Canada's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parecem opções super apetecíveis! Que tenha saboreado este dia, o melhor possível, Margie!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!