Monday, February 12, 2024

Tea for the Lunar New Year 2024 - Year of the Dragon

 The Lunar New Year fell on Feb 10th this year.

 

 
 
I waited until last weekend to try the Harney & Sons Lunar New Year 2024 - Year of the Dragon tea which was a Christmas from a tea friend. 
 
The tin is gorgeous and featured information for people born in the Year of the Dragon (1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012).


The tea is a blend of black tea, toasted rice, coconut pieces, sesame seeds, and natural flavours (coconut, caramel).

I'm not a fan of the "silky" sachets, so I put the tea in a metal infuser.


 
 
My taste buds were wowed by the delicious coconut and caramel flavour with a faint toasted rice note.

5 comments:

  1. Margie, you've got the perfect cup for that tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so happy that you enjoyed the Lunar New Year tea, Margie. I ordered a H&S Chocolate Chai tea and I don’t care for it. I’m trying my best to use it up, but it may have to be discarded. Your teacup is the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 💘 Happy Valentine’s Day, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combo of black tea, toasted rice, coconut, caramel, and sesame seeds sounds intriguing and flavorful. ☕

    Happy Valentine's Day, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a magnificent design for a tin of tea! And you have the perfect cup to match!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!