Monday, April 8, 2024

Brantford Potters Guild Spring Sale 2024

 Last weekend, I attended the Brantford Potter Guild Sale.

 

 
 Mugs!
 

 
Mugs!
 

 

I loved these pretty floral mugs. But the 3D flowers made it a little awkward to hold the mug.

 

The only teapots that I spotted.


 
 
I always loved Em Gabriel's beautiful designs.
 
 

I had been hoping to snag one of Paula Caltagirone's book mugs, but alas, they were sold out by the time I arrived.


 
So I brought home this gorgeous floral mug instead.


 
I also couldn't resist purchasing this adorable knitted mug by Cottage Studio Art!

5 comments:

  1. Your new floral mug and your knitted mug are both pretty additions to your collection, Margie. Those 3D floral mugs were so unique but I can picture how awkward they would be to hold. I’ll bet you had fun browsing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mugs. Have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color and texture on those knitted mugs is glorious ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the sale.
    Love the 3D mugs. How extraordinary!

    Hugs and blessings, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have been in 7th heaven visiting this place. Wow! So many lovely mugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!