Monday, May 21, 2018

Royal Wedding Teas

In honour of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's nuptials, I've been sipping some delicious royal wedding teas blends from our local tea shops.

 The first blend is a black tea from T by Daniel with a great name:
"When Harry Met Meghan".

"Everything in this blend was made with love. We selected a top notch Ceylon Orange Pekoe for the base in honour of the British Royal Family. We also added purple sprinkles to represent royalty, and silver dragees to symbolize the festive occasion." 
(Description from T by Daniel).


 The tea's yummy chocolate strawberry flavour was a hit with my sweet tooth!

Tea at the White House also created their own Royal Wedding Tea Blend: "A beautiful medley of apple, hazelnut and a bouquet of flowers suited for a wedding for royalty."

This rooibos tea had a light, pleasant taste. 

So you won't believe who I ran into at Springridge Farm last month...

The happy couple!!!


How did you celebrate Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's special day?


I'm joining the following parties this week:

13 comments:

  1. How fun to find these "royal" teas! I love the gold and white teacup set, too.
    We were visiting my parents, so didn't do much wedding-ish, although my mom and I watched the ceremony together. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I’m originally from England, I’m not a huge fan of the Royal family, just accept them as part of British history, but don’t go out of my way to follow them on the news. New teas are akways nice though, just tried som carrot cake from Davids Teas, a bit too sweet for me but hubby really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The royal tea sound delish, and that teacup look elegant. I always find rooibos a bit woody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The royal wedding teas sound absolutely delicious, Margie!! How fun for you to run into Harry and Meghan!! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great royal wedding teas.Is that crown a tea caddy?Very pretty!It caught my eye!Gorgeous china.I am late because I've got a cold.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie I LOVED this post! I bought the Harney's Royal Wedding tea but might need to get a few other brands too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does indeed sound like an amazing tea! Unfortunately, we were having a garage sale! Ha! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These teas sound delicious! I did watch the wedding and enjoyed every minute! They are a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margie, I wasn't in the mood to get up super early and watch it live, so I streamed it later in the day. Especially enjoyed watching the arrivals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming post, my friend! The teas sound oh-so-tasty and wonderful!

    Happy weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a festive post! The tea, the tea-cup, that yummy sounding tea blend, you've risen to the occasion in grand style.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great tea post in honor of the Royal couple!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Margie,
    The teas look so lovely that you shared today. My go to tea is always orange pekoe. I loved watching the Royal Wedding on t.v. and looking at all of the hats the ladies wore. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!