Monday, June 18, 2018

International Teas and Teapots

Last week, we enjoyed the inaugural "Tea and Travels", a bring your own lunch and cup social at the office. One of our colleagues shared photos from her recent trip to Israel, while we sipped tea.

I was thrilled when I found Wissotzky tea, a tea company based in Israel, at my local grocery store.

The delicious mango and passion fruit herbal tea was a hit!
I forgot to photograph the blood orange and mandarin herbal tea which was also tasty. Both teas would also make refreshing iced tea.

In my last post, I shared this pretty porcelain teapot (Made in Germany) that I found at a neighbourhood garage sale.

I also purchased this unique Fitz and Floyd swan teapot from the same vendor.  This teapot was made in Japan, circa 1985.

I didn't really need new teapots...but the proceeds from the garage sale go to breast cancer so I was just making a donation, right???


I'm joining the following parties this week:

11 comments:

  1. Both of the teas that you found do sound like wonderful summertime flavors, Margie! Your swan teapot is so unique, and a perfect way to make a donation to a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea sounds delicious and what a treat to find one from Israel! I love your swan teapot! How pretty and so unique it is! It would be so elegant at a summer tea party. A lovely way to make a donation too. Enjoy your week, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!The swan teapot is magnificent,great treasure!the teas look delicious...I also love the other gorgeous teapot.Hugs,Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fruity teas do make good iced drinks. You found two more beautiful teapots for your collection. The swan design is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to have the tea and travels at the office. The tea sounds delicious. And love the new teapots...especially the swan. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mango and passion fruit tea sounds so good right now to me! Still sipping on coffee but now I am wishing for a cup of tea. You have so much fun Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fruity teas sounds delicious. Love that swan teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margie, I love your "justification" for buying yet another teapot! :-) How could anyone pass up that swan? I've never seen anything quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely way to make a donation. That is an adorable unusual teapot, you wouldn’t of been able to resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are darling teapots - you will enjoy them. I have been making myself take some to my booth at the antique mall trying to let go of a few. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, those teas are from Israel! Looking forward to trying them. And yes, it's important to support charities. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!