Monday, September 24, 2018

A Pre-Wedding Celebratory Tea Social

Since September is so busy at work, we weren't going to have a tea social. But when we found out that our co-worker's wedding will be at the end of the month, we hastily organized a pre-wedding celebratory tea social in her honour.

The guests were notified on Friday. 
The tea social was held the following Monday.

I brought in  T by Daniel's "Love Note" black tea. 
How cute are these pink hearts?

We sipped the delicious strawberry and peaches black tea in vintage bone china teacups.

The treats brought in by my co-workers. 
Not pictured: sandwiches, crackers and dip.

We wish the bride-to-be a lifetime of love and happiness!


I'm joining Tuesday Cuppa Tea this week.

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely tea social for your co-worker, Margie! The tea looks so pretty sprinkled with little hearts; what fun! Pretty teacups too. I used that same napkin in my post today although it's hard to see. Have a wonderful new week and Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tea to honor the bride-to-be with a tea social at work! You brought in such pretty vintage teacups and the perfect "love note" tea to celebrate the upcoming event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. You are so lucky in your place of work, Margie, to find like minded co-workers and who can also bake!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special treat for the bride-to-be. I'm sure she thoroughly enjoyed it. Best wishes for her special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a lovely reason for the tea. Best wishes to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious thing to do for your coworker. Everything looks so sweet and I am sure it was most appreciated. I LOVE those tea cups. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margie
    I love that dainty pastel coloured china. So lovely of you to celebrate your co-worker’s wedding with a tea time. Your snacks look amazing. You have a wonderful group of people to organize fun events together! Happy Fall! Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cups and saucers and that tea with the hearts in it!! Love (no pun intended) that! What a fun group you work with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que xícaras lindas.
    O lanche parece delicioso.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margie!I thought I left a comment some days ago when I stopped by...I'm getting crazy...And too tired!I love your tea cups,they are gorgeous!I also love your offices party full of joy and friendship.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Margie, how lovely! I'm sure the bride-to-be loved it. How long have the tea socials been going on now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Margie that is so elegant and perfect! I love the hand colored vintage Teacups of course, and all the goodies look wonderful! How cute to have the hearts in the tea! Wonderful! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!