Monday, September 3, 2018

Garden party tea in September

The calendar may say September, but I'm holding on to the summer season as long as possible.

This sample of Garden Party oolong tea came with my recent T by Daniel order.

The tea had a light floral flavour (orchid and rose).
Since I'm not a fan of floral teas, I prefer T by Daniel's other blends like their Polo with the Prince and When Harry Met Meghan black teas.

As the sweltering heat continues, I've also been drinking iced and hot versions of peaches ice cream fruit and herbal tea (by Koo Tea).

2018 Cup of Tea Calendar: September
"You owe it to everyone you love to find pockets of tranquility in your busy world." - Anonymous


I'm joining Tea in the Garden this week.

8 comments:

  1. I know you want to hold onto Summer as long as you can, Margie. As for me, I'm
    Looking forward to Fall. I loved the anonymous quote on your September calendar page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie! I too hold on to summer as long as I can! It has been incredibly hot here but I still prefer that to cold snowy winters. I like your calendar and that quote. I'm sure I will be borrowing the quote because you know how much I like quotes. ;-) Your peaches herbal tea sounds lovely. I can only have decaf teas and coffee now so I will have to hunt some new ones down. Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margie!I love that pretty calendar!Love iced tea too.Happy September!Hugs and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel pulled in two directions as I want to hang on to summer, but I am also excited for fall. It feels like fall here and today it was only 67-degrees. Right now it's only 57-degrees and I could go for a cozy fire :)

    Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hanging onto summer as long as possible, too, but when I hear that we are losing over 3 minutes of light each day, I realize that autumn is coming. And it was 8 degrees this morning. 27 by 4 pm, but that was a chilly morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie, great quote - I'm always looking for those "pockets of tranquility." Enjoy the last of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quote, Margie! Summer, not so much. I've had enough, very ready to move on to a new season and leave behind the heat and humidity. I've recently started drinking jasmine tea, have you tried it? There is something almost pure about it, I like it after lunch.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!