Monday, December 10, 2018

Mad Hatter Tea Co.'s New Shop

Last month, I visited the Mad Hatter Tea Co.'s new location. To see my previous visit to the old shop, click here.

The new shop is still in the same neighbourhood, but now has space to accommodate larger parties. I was happy to see that it retained its purple decor.

The entrance and one of the seatings available.

The whimsical wall decor.

I wished that I could take this purple china cabinet home with me!

I purchased a few house blends which I'll share in the new year.

A cozy place for tea.
Love the purple tree and the stack of books sidetable.

Here's my own little purple fiber optic tree decorated with handmade ornaments from my crafty friends!

11 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful tea shop. The chairs sitting in front of the mantel makes for a very cozy tea time. You would be right at home there with all that purple, Margie. How nice to have another tea outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whimsical decor of the tea shop and the purple throughout it! Looks like a fun place to meet friends. I'm always on the lookout for new tea shops/rooms.
    Your purple Christmas tree is so sweet with all of its homemade ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful place to just sip and enjoy life. Merry Christmas Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a place for you, Margie! Yes, the purple china cabinet would look right at home in your home. Yea, you have a fiber optic tree, too! I think they're so fun and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an intense purple! Fun and cozy for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tea shop! I wish I could have a cup of tea with you there :) Thanks for sharing, my friend.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tea shop!When I see purple beauties I remember you love them!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margie, my mother would have loved this new tea shop--she was a purple fan, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool tea shop . Love Mad Hatter . Lots of ourpke for sure . Your little tree is cute as a button Margie . Hope things are well your way . We are having a nasty wet day and by noon it’s exoecyed to be bad weather . Grr.... Hugs and blessings , Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!