Monday, October 14, 2019

Pumpkin Juice Chai by Geek+Tea

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!

My family celebrated Thanksgiving a week early when my brother (who lives in a different province) was in town. So the actual holiday long weekend was pretty low-key.

Geek+Tea is a local tea company that sells organic tea with fun names inspired by fandom of sci-fi shows or movies. I was excited to try their pumpkin juice chai because the blend contains real pumpkin pieces and seeds!

The tea was a nice balance of sweet and spicey. I look forward to trying it as a latte!

"Well, what do you expect? Pumpkin Juice?!?"
(From: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Margie! I’m glad you could celebrate with your family, even though it was early. The tea sounds wonderful! I tried a new pumpkin herbal tea and didn’t like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Margie! Hope it was special! Thanks for visiting. Your comment disappeared though, don’t know why. I do like the seasonal pumpkin teas!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Margie! Nice to celebrate with your family. I love the pumpkin teas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Happy Thanksgiving to you Margie. Oh I do enjoy a little sweet and spicy together. Bet I would like that tea. Have a great day lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!Your tea looks great!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Margie. It's been a long time since I've visited so it's great to be back here. The tea sounds good and who does't love some Harry Potter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Margie! I am so happy to hear that you are adding to your collection. I have all of the Royal Albert month of the year teacups now but not many of the tea plates. I also have the months of the year teapot but the gold is worn off. I love Friendly Village pattern by Johnson Brothers. It looks beautiful displayed in the fall and at Xmas. Keep looking on eBay. I’ve found some good deals occasionally. Also look on Shopgoodwill.com. That’s my secret treasure hunting online shop. Take care. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!