Monday, October 21, 2019

A Baby Shower Tea: Book Edition

One of my colleagues is expecting her first bay in November. So of course, we hosted a  baby shower tea social with a book theme!

A baby is brewing!
We enjoyed Blueberries for Sal Maple Black Tea in my Blue Willow teacups.

It's a boy!

Left: Deviled eggs
Right: The Stinky Cheese Man and crackers.

Top: If you give a mouse a cookie platter
Bottom: The Velveteen Rabbit Carrot Nut Cake (this was a hit!)

The bunny representation was strong!

This wasn't the first book-themed baby shower that I organized. 
Click here to see pics from the 2015 shower.

9 comments:

  1. A baby shower is always fun to celebrate, especially with tea! The goodies all sound wonderful and I'm really curious about The Velveteen Rabbit Carrot nut cake! That would be my choice with a cuppa. Enjoy your new week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful theme, Margie, and books are always appreciated. The treats looked wonderful and I’m with Sandi on wanting the Velveteen Rabbit Carrot Nut Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet theme to celebrate a baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful! I love the books and the way they were incorporated into the food and decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love giving books as baby shower presents. What a fun idea for a book-themed shower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This looks like so much fun Margie. I loves books and especially love to see children have books. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to let me know as soon as there is an opening at your place of work, Margie. This is super fun.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!