Monday, November 25, 2019

Ladurée Boutique and Tea Salon

Back in September, I visited the Ladurée Bouique and Tea Salon in Yorkdale Mall for the first time!

This Parisian-style tea room opened its first Toronto located in 2017.

Ladurée is world renowned for its French macarons. At the the tea salon, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, desserts, and of course, the Ladurée Afternoon Tea Experience!

Seating is limited so reservations are a must! 
(We went on a weekday morning when it wasn't busy yet.)

I ordered the Mélange Ladurée Special--a delicious sweet fruity black tea.

We didn't have time for the Afternoon Tea Experience, so we enjoyed the macarons (Chocolate Earl Grey, Maple, and Marie Antoinette) with our tea.

Ladurée also has a Tea Salon in Vancouver and will be opening its second Toronto location in the downtown Financial District.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! Lucky you, Margie, in visiting the Laudree Boutique and Tea Salon. I'll bet everything was delicious. I'm really loving that pretty silver teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous place to enjoy some tea! It looks so charming and oh, so fun! I think that same tea salon must be the one that my DIL and I visited the last time Hubby and I were in Vancouver. We didn't make reservations however so we had to purchase a take out cup and some macarons. Wasn't quite the same as sitting in the salon and being pampered. I'm glad you got to enjoy the experience, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to have some wonderful places to go and enjoy tea and friendship. We just don't have tea parlours around. I'm going to have to look harder for one. The tea sounds so good,I'll have to look that one up. I feel silly saying this but I've never had a macaron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a delightful place to visit. I'm glad you could enjoy it with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Margie...I am so jealous! What a lovely place to visit and to enjoy! Hugs and blessings to you. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a truly beautiful place to visit, making my mouth water for some of that tea in those gorgeous cups, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how lovely! I had no idea Laduree had a place in Canada. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!