Monday, January 13, 2020

2020 Sipdown Challenge

Once again, my family and friends spoiled me on Christmas with some unique and interesting teas!

Teas from France: Laduree and Lov Organic

A variety of green and herbal teabags by Touch Organic, Muji (my cousin brought all the way back from Japan), and Tetley.

Loose leaf teas from Canadian companies: Totalitea (Calgary), Geek+Tea (Hamilton), DavidsTea (Ontario), Pluck (Toronto),and Waterdown Tea House (Waterdown).

I have enough teas to last me for years. So I'm recommitting to drinking what I own in 2020! No more new tea purchases for a looooooong time!

Now it's time to announce the winner of my 5-year blogiversary!
And the WINNER selected by Random.org is...(DRUM ROLL):
Congratulations to CHERYL from Two Sides of the Ocean!!!
Cheryl, please e-mail me your mailing address by January 15th and I will ship your prizes you.

8 comments:

  1. I don't need to buy any tea for years, either, Margie. Congratulations to Cheryl!! She will certainly love the pretty teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful tea gifts, Margie. The teas from France sound lovely. Congratulations to your winner on the lovely teacup! I'm sure she will enjoy it. Have a splendid week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to hear that I won. I have emailed you my mailing address, Margie, and thank you so much. I am looking forward to using this beautiful tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Cheryl on winning that beautiful tea cup! WOW! Girl, you got some good tea stash going on there. Oh how I would love to have a cup of tea with you. I enjoyed my white tea.......Hugs and blessings to you. Happy 2020.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cheryl ! I was just thinking of drinking down what I have also, it's amazing how we tea lover's collect tea. I could invite everyone I know and still have tea left. Yet it's sooooo hard not to buy a new tea once you have tasted it and enjoyed it so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie, that's a beautiful cup and saucer, and I love the box from Laduree. I can't wait to see how long you can hold to your resolve not to buy anymore tea for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always happy when I have a friend with a hobby, it makes buying them gifts much easier :-) The tea cup is fantastic.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!