Monday, May 11, 2020

Instagram Fail!

Week 9 of Physical Distancing: So I'm thinking of resurrecting my doormant Instagram (IG) account.

I joined IG back in 2018 so that I could follow tea friends who moved from Blogger to IG. As you can see, I only lasted 2 posts--from January 2018!

Because I'm old school, I don't like posting from my phone. But there's a great tea community on IG and I do enjoy viewing other people's posts--the tea pics soothe me during these peculiar times. I think I finally figured out how to post from a desktop computer, so maybe it's time to make an IG comeback?

This threads of Angela Landsbury (aka Mrs. Potts) as teapots made me laugh. To view the 50 tweets: click here

9 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how to post to IG from my computer. I often email myself photos from my computer to my phone to post. Rather cumbersome. It would be great to see you on IG, although I've been posting less recently.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not on IG, but I did click on your link and got to see all the pretty teapots with Angela Lansbury. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! Thank you for your visit,hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun!!
    I'm on and off IG -- can't really decide if I want to commit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on Instagram and take it by spells it seems to posting. I will post several things back to back and then nothing. I keep saying to myself, SELF, you cannot be on all this social media! LOL! I am on FB too. LOL! Hugs and blessings to you dear Margie. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me ages to use Instagram, now I love it. I share from my iPad mostly. But I still edit some photos on my computer and then air drop them to my iPad and then share on Instagram. Not as instant as they say, but it works for me. It also makes me use my iPad camera more to take photos and videos to share. Hope to see you there again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not on IG either. I am happy with just blogging here. At one time I probably would have been on everything but I don't have the interest any longer. I find Blogger safer and you can control what comments are made on here. I absolutely love that teapot adjacent to Angela Lansbury! Now I will go and check out your link. Have a great week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have an IG account that I usually neglect. I've had more time than usual for social media with this lockdown and have been posting more regularly, I hope I can keep it up. I adore Angela Landsbury.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margie, I have been uploading my photos from my computer with Google Chrome. Works well. Give it a try. I've been doing photos on IG but tea is a great idea! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!