Monday, December 21, 2020

Festive teawares and teas

Only 4 sleeps left until Christmas!

Christmas celebrations are different this year, but at least I can still enjoy my Advent and other seasonal teas this month.


 
Some holiday whimsy: Teapots with Santas, Christmas trees, ornaments, and foxes.

 

 
My vintage poinsettia teawares.

 

One of my favourite holiday teas: Gingerbread Pear Cake green tea by Clearview Tea Co. I love this blend so much that I bought two (2) 80g bags!


Drink what you own Advent calendar: Days 13-20


 
My last tea haul before Christmas: Geek+Tea's delicious holiday teas (I love the beautiful labels!).


 
Wishing you joy and hope this Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, Margie! I love your vintage poinsettias tea wares. They really are pretty for the Christmas season! Enjoy your tea and your Holidays. May all your dreams come true! I will add your post to my party. Thank you for sharing, Margie, and Merry Christmas! Hugs...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays Margie, enjoy your festive teas and china.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas teawares!Love your beautiful decoration! Amazing teacups! Merry Christmas,dear Margie. God bless you. Sweet Nativity too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Margie, you have quite the collection of Christmas tea pieces! Your special gingerbread pear tea sounds delightful for the season! Merry Christmas sweet friend. 🎄❤️🎄

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the cups and saucers already filled, ready to be served!

    Sweet!

    Merry Christmas to you, to yours, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie, what a lovely tea collection. A couple of my friends in this year of Covid have boxed up tea goodies along with tea cups and saucers to gift their granddaughters. I only have one granddaughter and I'm wondering about my tea cup and saucer collections and how best to distribute them. Enjoy your wonderful teas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection of Christmas-themed teaware. I especially like the ornament teapot and mugs. Very classy. The gingerbread pear tea sounds delightful. Enjoy your two weeks off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only have a few Christmas tea things. Your collection is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post. Merry Christmas! Visiting from Sandi's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous festive teapots and cups ! Wishing you Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!