Monday, December 14, 2020

Holiday Teas: Peppermint Edition

 'Tis the season for peppermint teas!

This week, I'm sharing the delicious candy cane and chocolate mint teas that I've been enjoying this month.

Celestial Seasonings' Candy Cane Lane is one of my all-time favourite holiday teas. A friend surprised me with a case (6 boxes!!!) so I now have a Candy Cane WALL!

 

 

Dessert by Deb: Minty Matcha Meringues green tea.

 

Tea at the White House: Candy Cane black tea.


DavidsTea: Santa's Secret black tea (top) and Candy Cane Crush black tea (bottom).


Maisonette: Mint Chocolate black tea.


Dessert by Deb: Peppermint Patty black tea (top) and Mint Chip Cookie rooibos (bottom).


T by Daniel: Cocoa Mint Mirage rooibos.


My latest haul included Candy Cane Hot Chocolate and Evergreen (chocolate peppermint green tea) from Plan de Vida.


No matter how cold it gets outside, I must have my Candy Cane with Chocolate Fudge Crackle ice cream!

 

Days 1-12 of my drink what you own tea Advent calendar.

 

Do you have a favourite peppermint tea or treat?

13 comments:

  1. mmm ... a Peppermint Milkshake from Chick-Fil-A!

    Splendid!

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely a tea afficionado! Love your drink what you own calendar. I'm a boring tea drinker, English Breakfast or Earl Grey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, you have such wonderful friends! I'm glad you get spoiled by them; especially this year. It is a year which will go down in history but we take comfort by sipping our favourite beverages and the love of family and friends. I am always amazed at how pretty Davids Tea is! Candy canes and snowflakes. I mean it is so appealing not only to the palate but also to the eye. You have a great variety of teas to enjoy, my friend. Thanks for sharing with us and have a great week before the Holidays. Christmas hugs...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your tea's sound wonderful. Some I have never tasted. Peppermint is always a favorite to me. I love English Breakfast each morning. Earl Grey is my all time favorite; but saved for special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could open a tea cafe right in your home, Margie. I have the Candy Cane Lane tea and enjoy it.
    Happy tea sipping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not had much mint tea. I have a few peppermint tea bags and may have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you need a tea cafe! I am with Kitty! I am going to enjoy my cup of David's tea, (Santa's Secret" this afternoon. First day that I have actually stayed home and here it is 11:38 am and I am still in PJ's. YES! Enjoy every drop of your wonderful teas dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received some teas in the mail this week. Such a nice gift for us tea drinkers.
    You have a lovely collection especially the candy cane.
    Enjoy.
    Merry Christmas, Thelma.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seasonal teas have yet to make an appearance in my part of the world and I'm enjoying getting to know them through you. They look delicious.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some delicious sounding teas there. This year I've been drinking Christmas in Paris - a Stash tea with hints of chocolate, peppermint and lavendar, and I find it delicious when I want something without caffeine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!