Monday, January 17, 2022

Buckingham Teacups by Noritake

This week, I'm sharing two special teacups that a friend gave me a few months ago. She owned these teacups for years, but had never used them. She knew that I would enjoy these teacups so she passed them on to me!

 

I was beyond delighted to give these beauties a new home! The simple, but elegant look is so versatile.

 

Buckingham Gold by Noritake

 

 Buckingham Platinum by Noritake

This teacup would be perfect for celebrating Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee next month!

8 comments:

  1. How lovely to receive the Noritske teacups, Margie! You have such thoughtful friends! The platinum teacup is perfect for the Queen's Jubilee! I'm sure these lovely teacups will enjoy having a home in your home. ;-) Enjoy your teacups and your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such elegant beauties!

    So glad they are in your possession now.

    Happy Monday, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and yes I agree a good way to celebrate the Queen's anniversary......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the teacups are so elegant, but simple! You were the perfect person to be gifted them, Margie. Isn’t it nice when people know that the teacups will be appreciated and loved? I love the name of the pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous! I love Noritake. Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful and what a lovely gift! I hope your week is wonderful to you dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are indeed elegant and sophisticated tea cups, Margie. What fun to think of a tea party to celebrate the Queen's platinum year. The name of the china would suit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I close my eyes I can see the Palace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!