Monday, January 10, 2022

Tea-themed Christmas gifts

I was grateful to receive some fun tea-themed gifts for Christmas.


A crafty friend knitted these two purple tea cozies for me. They fit my teapots perfectly!


How cute are these "Afternoon Tea" socks?


I love this beautiful tea set by Scott Barnim Pottery.


Tea-infused gummies for my sweet tooth!


A Perfect Tea Spoon in rose gold.


The Milk Cafe will come in handy for making tea lattes and hot chocolate!


Some cool new teas to add to my stash: purple matcha (top left), purple tea (top right), and DavidsTea faves.


Now it's time to announce who won Monarch Tea Co.'s London Fog Lover's Gift Set!

And the WINNER of my 7-year blogiversary is...(DRUM ROLL):


Congratulations to GINETTE!

Please send me [teainthevalley (at) gmail.com] your mailing address by January 12th so the prize can be mailed out to you.

11 comments:

  1. Im in love with your darling tea cozies from your crafty friend! You received perfect gift for a tea lover, Margie. Let me know how the Milk Cafe works out. That sounds interesting! Congratulations to Ginette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tea cozies are so cute! Love all the tea-themed gifts you got. Congratulations to Ginette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tea cozies are too cute!

    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Ginette! Wow! You did well with your gifts! How perfect for the tea queen in you! Those cozies are really nice and will come in handy for sure. It's wonderful to have family and friends who gift you with all your favourite things. Enjoy this new week, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those fancy tea socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your tea gifts! Congratulations to the lucky winner! I need to do a giveaway on my blog soon. I haven't done that in a long time. Hope you are enjoying your day dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tea gifts!Congrats to the winner. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tea cozies. I recently bought a tea cozie but I must not of paid attention to the measurments just how cute it was because I could fit my tea pot and tea cup under it. Wish I would have learned to knit. Congratulations to Ginette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friends and family know you so well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun! I'm wondering if anyone has created a tea cozy for a mug that's already full! My morning tea is cooling off too quickly these days!

    Have a fun weekend ... and thanks for sharing your treasures, lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!