Monday, June 20, 2022

Church Garage Sale Haul #2: More Teacups!

The second church garage sale I went to last month was selling teacups and saucers for only 25 cents each! I was tempted to buy ALL the teacups, but I restrained myself and only brought 4 teacups home with me.

 

Teacup #1 is by Hammersley and decorated with dainty rosebuds. It's smaller than the average teacup.
 

Teacup #2 is also made in England, but doesn't have the pottery's stamp.
 
 
Teacup #3 is by Queen Anne and is perfect for St. Patrick's Day.
 
 
Teacup #4 is a mismatched violets set of a Colcough teacup and a Royal Albert saucer.
 

When I arrived home, I discovered that I had a Colcough saucer with violets! The teacup is older than the saucer, but I think they make the perfect match!

11 comments:

  1. Wow!!! They are gorgeous! Great findings. Here everything is so expensive... Blessings dear Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all! How pretty and what a deal that you got girl. I would have been so tempted too!!!!! Happy week dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at teacups at thrift stores, but they rarely come home with me as I keep telling myself I have enough. I just went to count them and I have 29. Well. I think I should purchase at least one more to make a round figure, don't you agree? I love the violet patterns you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Margie, what great deals you found!! 25 cents for those beauties was such an unbelievable bargain. You chose some pretty ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 25 cents ... oh my goodness! don't you just love these kind of surprises?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful finds! Now to just decide on what tea to brew for each of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 you only took 4? You have more control than I do. At .25 I would have gotten every one they had, and I mean every one. I would have figured out after where I would put them. In my house I can always find room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have four wonderful new teacups to add to your collection. And the price was wonderful. I'm always happy to leave a few treasures behind for some other lucky person to find. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic finds, Margie!
    You picked some really pretty ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an oak . . . I would have a hard time passing up more at that price!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely collection of tea cups!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!