Monday, January 30, 2023

Lavender Haze

Taylor banished my winter blues again by releasing the Lavender Haze music video at midnight on Friday!

 

 

To celebrate the beautiful, dreamy music video, I drank lavender teas throughout the day. 


Black Tea: Dessert by Deb's Lavender London Fog


Rooibos: Dessert by Deb's Blackberry Lavender Clafouti


 
 
White Teas: Monarch Tea Co.'s Lavender Bliss (top) and Teamancy's Lemon Lavender




January tea empties

What I've already restocked:
1) Lavender Rooibos (Tea Squared)

What I may repurchase in the future:
1) Cardamom, Ginger & Orange Rooibos (Dilmah Tea)
2) Sugar Cookie Sleigh Herbal (Celestial Seasonings)
3) Lemon Lavender White Tea (Teamancy)

I just wanna stay in that lavender haze.

6 comments:

  1. Such fun. The best friend of my eldest son will celebrate her Birthday next Saturday with a "Taylor Swift party ". They are so happy although I can't imagine what this kind of party means! I confess I don't know her music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure celebrated with some lovely sounding lavender teas, Margie! 💜 What was your favorite lavender tea that you tasted??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have yet to hear that song by Taylor Swift. Maybe I need to listen to it while sitting experiencing crazy weather in Florida. Leave the house: Long sleeves. Head home: Stripping down to LEGAL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this whole idea of matching up music and food and drink, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed that song by Taylor Swift.
    I am now sipping passionfruit kombucha as I am typing this.

    Hugs and blessings, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei o tema musical! Confesso que ainda não experimentei chá de lavanda... vou procurar nos supermercados próximo, mas não me lembro de ter visto recentemente!...
    Hoje por aqui, o chá do dia, foi de cidreira, agora ao lanche!
    Um beijinho! Bom fim de semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!