Monday, February 6, 2023

Belated birthday gifts

This week, I'm sharing some belated birthday gifts that I received recently.


It's been a loooong time since I've drank the DavidsTea fan favourites like Forever Nuts, so it will be fun to try them again and see if my tastes have changed.


Some fun tea-themed puzzles. 

The cat in the wooden puzzle reminded me of Garfield. I love the retro design of the purple "Tea Party" 350-piece puzzle.


 
You can never have enough tea-inspired hand soap!
 


 
A crafty work friend surprised me with this gorgeous tea-themed quilt that she made herself!

This is the teacup side of the quilt (folded in half).
 



A close-up of the cute heart teacups.



 The other side of the quilt (full length).


 
Can you spot the Alice in Wonderland squares?
 

The fabulous quilt also matches this mug rug that I ordered back in December!
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts Margie and how thoughtful. I am actually using that same soap in my kitchen right now. Don't you just love that smell? So glad you have had a wonderful birthday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasures! Friends are precious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful tea themed quilt made just for you, Margie! Your other gifts are perfect for you. Your friends know you well. Happy Tea Week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quilt your friend made for you - she knows you well! Tea gifts are perfect for you, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea-theme gifts are so perfect for you!
    Such wonderful and thoughtful friends you have Margie.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Presentes adoráveis! fiquei particularmente encantada com a colcha que proporciona dois visuais diferentes!
    Um beijinho! Bom fim de semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!