Monday, August 28, 2023

Summer Teas: Watermelon fruit infusions, matcha, and oolongs!

Watermelon teas are my favourite summer flavours. So I was delighted when tea companies started offering more watermelon blends over the last several years!


 
I can always rely on DavidsTea for some tasty watermelon fruit infusions.

Cold-brewed Witchy Watermelon (left), Watermelon Heat (center), and Watermelon Mint (right) kept me cool during the heat waves!

 
DavidsTea's Watermelon matcha (iced) was also great for the hot weather!
 
 

I also quenched my thirst with Dessert by Deb's Watermelon Lime Slush and Watermelon Jasmine Sorbet oolongs (but I kept forgetting to take photos of my cold-brewed watermelon oolongs).

 

 

A few months ago, I asked Deb if she could create a watermelon lavender blend. She said that she'd give it a try...and I was thrilled when she added the Watermelon Lavender Blush oolong to her summer collection! It's such a lovely balance of the watermelon and lavender!
 

August sipped away like a bottle of cold-brewed tea!

4 comments:

  1. Well look at all those watermelon teas you’ve tried, Margie. Wasn’t that the sweetest of Deb to create a special blend for you?? You should get into the tea business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never drunk a watermelon tea... Very very interesting! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try watermelon tea.
    How interesting!

    Hugs and blessings, Margie ☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nunca experimentei chá de melancia! Ficarei atenta por estes lados. Fantásticas sugestões como sempre, Margie! Quem me dera que as marcas que compro por aqui, ousassem ter sabores assim... diferentes do que é por demais tradicional...
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!