Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Hello 2024!

 Happy New Year!


My mini Tea Time calendar from Dollar Tree. 

I also have the Collective Teapot wall calendar.


My first cup of tea in 2024: Cinnamon oolong by DavidsTea


December sipdowns

What I will or have already restocked:
1) Celestial Seasonings' Candy Cane Lane green tea
2) Stash's Christmas in Paris herbal tea

What I may repurchase in the future:
1) DavidsTea's Sleepy Lychee herbal tea
2) Pluck's Renew Boreal Chaga Chai and Tumeric herbal tea

 

How did you ring in 2024?

5 comments:

  1. Happy 2024, Margie! I could not find that mini tea calendar at Dollar Tree, but Kristen made me a Shutterfly calendar with all their pictures on it. Happy tea sipping in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea choices sound awesome. Cinnamon oolong to start the year must've been lovely.
    Here's to a tea-filled 2024! ☕

    Hugs and blessings, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini tea time calendar is cute. I ring in 2024 very uncommon, like a honeymoon night, only my husband and me, without our sons. It was good! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ando à procura para a minha cozinha, de um calendário assim, e ainda não encontrei! Só tenho visto em formato horizontal, que não cabe na parede habitual...
    Beijinhos! Votos de um muito feliz 2024, com saúde, boas realizações, e um sem fim de motivos para sorrir!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!