Monday, January 8, 2024

Tea-related Christmas gifts

My family and friends once again spoiled me on Christmas with tea-related gifts.


"You & Me and a cup of tea" ornament for my tea-themed tree.


A new mug...


...that will be filled with the new teabags and loose leaf teas that I received.


I was also surprised by this package of Harney & Sons teas from one of my teacup swap partners. Thank you, Teresa!


How cute is this tetsubin (cast iron) teapot?


 A pretty "Tea Time" puzzle.


Last but not the least: A teapot lego set!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so many wonderful tea related gifts you received, Margie. The puzzle and Lego sets will keep you busy while you’re sipping all those fabulous teas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People really know your love of tea! The puzzle looks like fun, and so does the Lego set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh puzzles! that'd be perfect right about now! what a fun way to start the year, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea themed gifts are so thoughtful and full of delight! I love the cast iron teapot, it is gorgeous! Have fun with all your delightful tea gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margie, you got lots of great tea-related gifts. The puzzle and Lego sets will keep you busy as you enjoy your fabulous teas.☕

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que ofertas adoráveis e atenciosas! Adorei tudo... mas fiquei curiosa em relação ao Lego... acho que ainda não tinha visto...
    Grata pelas encantadoras partilhas, Margie!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!