Monday, September 14, 2020

Tea Hauls: Monarch Tea Co. and Tea Sante

Last week's happy mail brought in some fall teas. Hooray!

It was Monarch Tea Co.'s super cute sweatshirt that made me break my 70-day tea buying ban streak! My purchase also included 2 black teas (1 maple, 1 pumpkin), and a free sample of a Cream Earl Grey. 

I took advantage of Tea Sante's Labour Day Sale (the 20% discount covered most of the shipping) to try some of their teas (left to right): Citrus Green Apple green tea; Pomegranate Vanilla black tea; Cardamom black tea; Vanilla Cream black tea.

I don't go out much, and yet I keep buying online these adorable tea-themed cloth masks!

8 comments:

  1. What charming t-shirt and cute masks!Enjoy your new teas!Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand why you wanted the tea shirt, Margie! It is super cute! Someone was raving about Cream Earl Grey tea just the other day although I haven't tried it. Those masks are really cute! You will have something really different from everyone else's when you do go out. They are almost like conversation pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new sweatshirt, Margie!! Also, you did so well with your tea shopping! Great job! Cute masks, too, although I’m so tired of wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome happy mail delivery, my friend!

    I do not care for maple or pumpkin flavored teas- but the vanilla and cream earl grey sound yummy!!

    Stay well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tea theme masks. Good choices on your purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute sweatshirt and those mask are adorable! Pumpkin tea sounds so good right about now too! I hope you are doing well dear Marie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweatshirt is sweet enough to tempt a saint, you had to buy it, no question. 70 days? Wow, you've been good.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!