Monday, September 7, 2020

Fall has arrived in my corner of the valley

It's September so my orangy-yellow and brown teawares are now on display!

This adorable Kaldun & Bogle pumpkin teapot was gifted to me years ago.

My brown betty with vintage Johnson Brothers brown transferwares and a Windsor China teacup.

My lusterwares: The peach teacups are Fire King, while the teapot and and sugar were Made in Japan.

Updated August sipdown
After last week's post was published, I realized that I forgot to include the Mango & Lychee Souffle green tea in my August sipdown.

On Day 70, I broke my tea buying ban. So I now have 6 fall teas (from 2 different companies) heading my way!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fall decoration!Love that stunning pumpkin teapot. Great teacups too.Those peach teacups are pretty and cute.I also love the two crocheted brown leaves with the brown teapot. Hugs,have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pumpkin teapot, Margie and your Brown Betty. The crocheted leaves make for a pretty decoration on the teapot. I’m looking forward to your fall tea flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty fall tea decor. The lustreware is gorgeous. Enjoy those fall teas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the ‘ber’ months, September to December. And being ‘ber’ means drinking lots of tea to warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozy tea sets all ready for your fall teat to come. :)
    It's nice to have those little touches of fall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that pumpkin tea pot! I love anything pumpkin. Girl, glad you fell off the wagon! LOL! I don't feel alone now when I just need to buy one more dish! Ha! Seriously, I hope that you enjoy your new teas girl. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margie, I think we all agree that your pumpkin teapot is a stunner! I have always liked lustreware too although I don't have any in my collection. You know, it doesn't hurt to indulge in some new teas. Some folks collect antique cars. ;-) Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Seeing your lustreware teacups suddenly makes me think that my mom had lustreware mugs when I was a girl growing up. Nothing like a Brown Betty for a good cup of tea, but I do like that autumn leaf teapot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!