Monday, August 31, 2020

Summer Teas: Oranges and Peaches Edition

August just slipped away, so it's time to wrap up my summer teas series! 

At the beginning of the summer, I was obsessed with the orange creamsicle flavour profile.

Orange Tea #1: Dessert by Deb's Orange Ginger Shortbread Rooibos Tea (cold and hot)

Orange Tea #2: Dessert by Deb's Orange Creamsicle Mousse Rooibos Tea (hot and cold)

Orange Tea #3: Løv is Zen is a lovely rooibos blend of orange and caramel.

This month, I also leaned into my favourite summer fruit tea: PEACH!

Peach Tea #1: Tealise's Peach Melba herbal tea made a great iced tea!

Peach Tea #2: Stay Young, Go Dancing with Monarch Tea Co.'s peach ginger black tea.

Peach Tea #3: Tea at the White House's Peaches and Cream Oolong (hot and cold)

August sipdowns
 My tea empties for this month.

Oldest (2017?): Taylor's of Harrogate's Rose Lemonade herbal infusion (pink teabag wrapper)

Newest (June 2020): Tealise's Pina Colada black tea

***Tea Buying Ban Update***

I've gone over 2 months without purchasing a new tea. Woo-hoo! Now that there's space again in my tea cabinet, I can treat myself to some fall teas that are being launching in September. Bring on the cozy fall season!

8 comments:

  1. You are so good about trying teas and finishing them, Margie. You are a true connoisseur of tea. Im impressed that you’ve gone two months without any tea purchase.
    I’m with you, and am looking forward to the Fall flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on your tea buying ban, not me, I just placed an order with Murchies, and you got a free tin or tins this month. Can't wait to get mine, (not that I need another tea tin, but who can resist)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your teas look great!Hugs,Margie,enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margie, your orange teas sound splendid! I won't tell you the last time I bought tea for myself. It's been a while. I did however buy an organic tea from David's Tea for my niece who is allergic to everything! I am not ready for Fall. I guess I never am because I like the summertime too much. We had a very hot summer but I didn't wish for Fall or Winter. I just like the warm weather too much, I guess. Have a great week and Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two months now? Girl, I would have fell off the wagon! My new favorite tea (for now anyway) LOL, is Ambrosia Plum. Kinda wanting some pumpkin flavor though...maybe I am wishing for cooler temps too though. Have a good September sweet one. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum and well done, Margie!

    Let the autumn sipping begin! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely blends you had. You sure deserve to treat yourself to some fall teas as you have definitely made room in your tea cubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange creamsicle tea sounds wonderful! You are the most adventurous tea drinker I know! Enjoy the fall teas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!