Monday, August 17, 2020

Summer Teas: Tropical Edition

The closest that I'll get to a tropical vacation these days is by sipping some refreshing mango or coconut teas!

Left: Organic Mango Green Tea by Touch Organic
Right: Summerhill is a mango black tea blend by Clearview Tea.

Ahmad Tea's delicious Mango & Lychee Souffle green tea served hot (left) and cold (right).

Dessert by Deb's Matcha Cream Puff green tea had a nice light coconut flavour.

Left: Coconut Crunch Oolong by Tea at the White House
Right: Coconut Milk Oolong by Blue Mountain Tea Co

 
Tealise's Pina Colada black tea

 Blair Elements' Coconut Almond black tea

Coconut ice cream topped with crushed pineapple.
Thank you, Maristella, for the suggestion!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm so many choices, Margie! I think the pina colada would be my first choice. Your coconut 🥥 ice cream with pineapple 🍍 looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good surprise!Did you enjoy it?Love your gorgeous teapot and teacups!That blue one with bird is so cute...Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to tell you I am grateful for the link to my blog,it is very kind of you!Have a lovely week.

      Delete
  3. Ooh....I am thinking I want some of that Mango green tea! YUM! I love mango's and green tea! Girl, while you sipping on those teas just imagine that you are on a tropical island. Matter of fact, I will imagine that with you cause I would love to be on tropical island sipping some tea right now! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of choices, and the ice cream topped with pineapple looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!