Monday, August 3, 2020

Summer Teas: Cherries & Berries Edition

It's August which means it's peak season for sipping fruit teas!

Top: Cherry Bomb black tea (Geek+Tea)
Bottom: Sakura Blossom Jelly green tea (Dessert by Deb)

Tea at the White House's Hope Blend is a delicious Earl Grey with strawberries.

Clearview Tea's Martha's Vineyard black tea is a tasty blend of strawberries and peaches.

The Peddlar's Strawberry Oolong made a great hot and iced tea!

Clearview Tea's Garden of Eden Oolong is a lovely blend of berries and mango.

Look at the size of the raspberries and strawberries in Tea at the White House's Very Berry White Tea!

My July tea empties

Oldest (from 2013; yellow post-it note): Jasmine Dragon Pearl Tea that my cousin brought back from China in 2013 (I only opened the package this year though so it was still fresh).

Newest (June 2020): Tealise's Peach Melba herbal tea

I'm also proud to share that I haven't purchased any new teas in nearly 6 weeks. Woo-hoo!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Margie, no new purchases of teas in six weeks!! I do say that the flavors sound wonderful. I love that you’re so adventurous in tea choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teacup holding the Very Berry White is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you managing your tea purchase freeze okay? Berry teas sound delicious, especially the Earl Grey with Strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all sound delicious Margie. The teacups are all beautiful and unique too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous teacups!You teas sound great!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You try such a variety of teas. I just had a peach tea from David's tea, but it was a bit too sweet for me. But it sure smelled good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flavors sounds good Margie. What is favorite flavor and brand of tea? You are the tea queen to me. You need to own a tea parlor and I would wish I could come and visit! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!