Monday, November 9, 2020

Fall Teas: Apples, chais, cinnamon buns, and more!

I've been drinking up my fall teas!

Apple Teas: 

Geek+Tea's One Apple a Day Keeps the Dark Lord Away is an apple black chai (left); Dessert by Deb's Cranberry Crabapple Jam herbal tea (right).


DavidsTea's caffeine-free chais: 

Butterscotch rooibos chai (left) and Coco Mango Chai fruit infusion (right).


Cinnamon bun-inspired teas: 

Dessert by Deb's Caramel Apple Cinnamon Bun black tea (left); DavidsTea's Cinnamon Bun Chai (right).

 

 
Some unique dessert teas: 
 
Dessert by Deb's Hojicha (roasted green tea) Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding (left); DavidsTea's Sweet Potato Pie black tea (right).
 
 
In a few weeks, I'll be transitioning to the holiday teas!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely assortment of teas, Margie! They all sound delicious. I checked Bulk Barn the other day when I was in getting my fruit for my cakes but they had no Christmas teas out yet. You make your teas sound so wonderful that I am going have a cup of chai later. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could open your own tea venue, Margie! I’ll bet your coworkers miss the tea socials. So many of your teas sound amazing! You’re so adventurous in your tea sipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some delicious sounding teas there, Margie. I do love chai tea, milky and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every cup sounds yummilicious. Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful array of teas. Girl, I had a cup of pumpkin chai about 30 minutes. NEEDED it! Was my pick me up today. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!