Monday, November 30, 2020

Five on November

We made it to the end of November!

1. I was delighted when my African violets bloomed again this month.
 
 
2. My haul from my first visit to the Dollar Tree since March.
  

3. I've been watching as many Hallmark Christmas movies as possible during my free preview of the W Network. So these cute socks from my friend are perfect!
 
 
4. My November empties
 
Oldest (2017?): The Michigana and Magical Motown teabags by The Rendezvous with Tea.

Newest (November 2020): Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait herbal tea by DavidsTea.


5. My DIY Tea Advent Calendar. 

I found the HUGE stocking at HomeSense a few years ago and filled the pockets with teas that I already own.

It seems like every tea company has their own 12 or 24 Days of Tea calendars. Tea with Jann did a 25-minute video listing all the tea Advent calendars that she found online.

 
Let the countdown to Christmas begin!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Margie, I like those tea stockings and your calendar. One could get some nice quotes from the calendar, I would think. I am a quote girl so it would be fun to have one. The Hallmark movies are wonderful, aren't they? I enjoy watching them. I will add your post to my party because I know you would like me to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a tea advent calendar!

    brilliant, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was a delight to read. What a pretty violet. And your first outing to the Dollar store -- it must have been a real treat to poke around in the shop again after so long a time away. Yes, I'm with you and ready to countdown Christmas. Your countdown stockings for tea are perfect for you, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m impressed with your African violet, Margie. I’ll be going to see if I can find that calendar at Dollar Tree! Love your socks and your advent calendar stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's a great twist on an advent calendar for tea lovers! Very creative of you! Beautiful violet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl...I am loving those socks! YES on the Hallmark movies. Marty reminds me often that I should already know how will end.....LOL! YES I do and that's why I love them. I would love a calendar like that. I am going to look at our little Dollar tree. Have a good week dear Margie and happy December. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great calendar and adorable violet. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your African Violet color is stunning! I am now on the hunt( meaning my hubby, I don't go out often) good thing is African Violets are his favorites.I noticed how your tea drinking has increased, mine also. We just had a Dollar Tree open not far from my home, less than a mile. Love that store. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great advent calendar, and such a good idea to fill with your own teas. I've been watching the Christmas movies too, finally getting to repeats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your African Violet is so pretty, Margie. How nice to see some blooms just now. The stocking Advent calendar filled with tea is a great idea. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many sweet things! This holiday season just asks for sweet little treats.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Christmas socks that make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!