Monday, April 24, 2023

April Tea Haul: DavidsTea

 It's been over 4 months since my last DavidsTea purchase.

 

I caved and finally checked out my online cart when I saw this gorgeous purple mug. The butterflies change colour when you fill the mug with hot water (see photo below).

 

 

I took advantage of the Friends and Families sale (20% off regular-priced loose leaf tea) to try some new teas form the spring collection: Jelly Donut rooibos, Bahama Blue fruit infusion, and Horchata Chai mate.


I also purchased the Cherry Blossom matcha and used my rewards to get the pricey Matcha Matsu for free.

 

 
The Jelly Donut Rooibos was a delicious blend with strong strawberry notes. I enjoyed it both as a hot tea and iced latte!  Jelly Donut is now sold out online, so I'm happy that I got the chance to try it out!



 
 
The Horchata Chai mate was a lovely spiced tea. It would also make a great iced or cold-brewed latte.



I think that the Cherry Blossom matcha is one of my favourite DavidsTea matchas. I enjoyed it as a hot latte in this beautiful teacup that Lyn from Australia sent me in a teacup swap years ago.

 

 
I'm grateful to see the cherry blossoms in bloom this year!

5 comments:

  1. What a darling cup! I have some large drinking cups that change color when liquid is in them. They are for cold drinks though. Can't wait to hear what your thoughts are on the Bahama blue drink. The name intrigued me! Happy Week to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mug looks like a fun one! My sister has a mug that changes designs. I really admire how you try so many different teas, Margie. One of my sons gave me a matcha and green teabag to try and I didn’t like it at all. My son, Mike, finished it. Cherry blossom matcha sounds pretty good, however. The Horchata Chai Mate sounds delicious! Happy sipping, my friend! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Horchata Chai mate sounds interesting.
    What a lovely mug!

    Hugs and blessings, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun the way you matched up that tea package with that purple mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que chávena adorável! Assim o chá ganha um encanto acrescido! Tudo excelentes escolhas, que apetecem experimentar!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!