Monday, April 17, 2023

Teacup shoes

Last month, a work friend sent me a screenshot of teacup shoes (not my size) being sold in a local Facebook Buy and Sell group. I had to have the shoes and found an online Canadian retailer that was selling the shoes in my size AND they were 50% off!

 

I was nervous about ordering shoes online, but they fit me perfectly and were so comfy.

The shoe brand, Alegria, creates fun and comfortable footwear for nurses and other shift workers who are on their feet all day/night! I have a sedentary job, but my feet needs orthotic-friendly shoes.

 

The teacups are so pretty! The shoes would go well with pants, skirts, or dresses. Looking forward to wearing them this spring!

7 comments:

  1. Well, I want you just to look! I never knew they made shoes with tea cups. However, my Papa used to say many moons ago..."Baby, if you have thought of it then I can assure you that someone has invented it". LOL! Sooooo Cute! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those shoes, Margie??!! They really do look super comfy. Thanks for sharing the information about them. Enjoy wearing your new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the perfect customer for those whimsical teacup shoes!
    I went and saw the teacup tree today and will talk about it a bit in my Friday post. Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devem ser bem confortáveis! Acho que fez uma excelente compra, Margie!
    E o padrão é irresistível! Adorei!!!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!