Monday, April 10, 2023

Chocolate teas for Easter

 I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!

I've been getting my chocolate fix with some delectable chocolate-flavoured teas.


Chocolate Tea #1 (hot tea): Chocolate Lavender Truffles black tea by Dessert by Deb


 
 
Chocolate Tea #2 (hot tea): S'mores Chai pu-erh by DavidsTea


 
Chocolate Tea #3 (hot tea): Dark Chocolate Orange black tea by DavidsTea
 
 
 
Chocolate Tea #4 (hot latte): Hazelnut chocolate pu-erh by DavidsTea
 
 
 

Chocolate Tea #5 (cold brewed latte): Organic Banana Chocolate Latte black tea by Monarch Tea Co.
 
 
 

Chocolate Tea #6 (iced latte): Chocolate Earl Grey black tea by DavidsTea
 

8 comments:

  1. YUMMY teas. Oh I have several new teas that I have got to try this week. Dark chocolate orange sounds sooooo good! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my, what delicious chocolate teas you tried, Margie! I wish I was your neighbor and we could share and chat about those teas. Happy sipping!
    P. S. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chás com sabor a chocolate, ainda não provei... mas parecem-me maravilhosas sugestões! Tenho de prestar atenção, se por estes lados os encontro... continuo muito limitada ao comércio tradicional, onde as opções são mais limitadas... como tenho a minha mãe por perto, ainda não voltei aos hábitos antigos de comprar imensas coisas em grandes superfícies comerciais... com a despreocupação de antes...
    Estimo que tenha passado uma Páscoa muito feliz!
    Voltando hoje, após uns dias com problemas na Net... ainda não está como desejava... mas pelo menos, está um pouco melhor o sinal...
    Feliz semana, Margie! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teas look great! Happy Easter my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm. Dark chocolate orange tea would be the flavour I'd choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your teas look amazing!
    I had kakadu plum and ginger kombucha today.

    Hugs and blessings, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge Earl Grey fan ... chocolate sounds deeply luscious, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all sound pretty yummy. I think I'd choose the dark chocolate orange tea or the Chocolate Earl Grey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!