Monday, June 3, 2024

Three 6 Tea

I've been following Three 6 Tea, a Winnipeg-based tea company, for months. I took advantage of a recent sale to finally try out their teas!

 

 
Tea #1: Peach Apricot honeybush was a lovely fruity blend.
 
 
Tea #2: Lavender Vanilla matcha (hot) was creamy with a light note of lavender.
 
 
Tea #3: Bananaberry matcha milkshake is a delicious blend of banana and strawberry.
 
 
Tea #4: Strawberry Spritzer (cold brewed) was a refreshing fruit infusion!
 
 
Tea #5: Juicy Watermelon is perfect for summer sipping!
 
All the teas were delicious as cold brewed teas! I'll definitely be stocking up on the Lavender Vanilla and Bananaberry matchas!

 

 
May empties
 
What I have already restocked:
1) Murchie's Tea's Victorian Garden black tea
2) DavidsTea's Jasmine Creme Brulee green tea
3) DavidsTea's Watermelon matcha
4) DavidsTea's Banana matcha
5) DavidsTea's Lemonade matcha
6) DavidsTea's Bahama Blue fruit infusion

What I may repurchase in the future:
1) Tealish's Sleep Fairy herbal
2) Pluck's Lavender Earl Grey black tea

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to try Strawberry Spritzer.

    Happy Tuesday, Margie ☕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m telling you, Margie, you could have your own tea shop right in your home! Happy sipping! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That stunning pink teacup had caught my eye ! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ... peach-apricot sounds divine, Margie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!