Monday, July 30, 2018

A French Tea Time

Last weekend, I visited Caniche Bakery, a French-inspired bakery located in Ancaster, Ontario.

Patio tables are available outside...

...or you can enjoy the rustic farmhouse ambience inside.

Caniche offers a variety of sweet pastries. 
When in a French bakery, you order a yummy chocolate croissant!

I've seen Kusmi Teas at specialty stores, but this was the first time I've ever tried the pricey French tea. I enjoyed a delicious cup of the St. Petersburg tea:

"Created for the 300-year celebration of the city of St Petersburg, where Kusmi Tea’s history began in 1867, St Petersburg is a delicious mixture of Earl Grey, caramel, and red fruits with a hint of vanilla." (Description courtesy of Kusmi Tea)

I hope to try the other Kusmi Tea blends one day!


I'm joining the following parties this week:

9 comments:

  1. I love chocolate croissants! When we were in Europe last summer, I got one every where we went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate croissants are so delicious with tea! I've not heard of Kusmi Tea before. Lucky you to enjoy such a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never tried Kusmi tea. Another lovely tea room to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a wonderful place!I would love to have a cup of tea with you and,of course, chocolate croissants too!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tea adventure, Margie. A chocolate croissant and a cup of tea is a wonderful treat. I haven't heard of Kusmi tea. Did the flavor meet your expectations? The St. Petersburg sounds like a delicious blend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this looks like a sweet little tea place Margie. Love me some croissant's. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound like a lovely and tasty tea Margie and what a darling place to visit! Thanks for sharing. The croissant looks wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margie, that tea sounds good. And you know I love croissants, though I'll skip the chocolate! What a beautiful and charming bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful place to visit, my friend. How I would love a croissant right now! Although I must confess that I have a piece of chocolate cake waiting for me to enjoy after supper. Mmmm....:)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!