Monday, July 16, 2018

Tropical Tea & Travelogue

Last week, we had a Tropical Tea & Travelogue social at the office. One of my colleagues shared photos from her Hawaii trip.

I brought in "Haven of Ananas" black tea by For Tea's Sake.
I love the pretty tin!

The black tea smelled amazing and was a delicious blend of mango, strawberry and pineapple.

The colleague who did the slide show also brought in this yummy pineapple upside down cake. We enjoyed it so much that only half the cake got captured on camera!


I'm joining the following parties this week:

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have such a nice work environment, Margie, with your tea socials. the flavor of your tea sounds heavenly and the cake looks delicious. What a sweet ending to the travelogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margie! This tea sounds perfectly delicious!
    And the cake...it must have been heavenly!
    So lovely to stop by again...I have missed my visits with you, Margie!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty tin too!I also love Ananas tea,very common here and delicious.That cake is mouthwatering!Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun tea social! The tea sounds scrumptious, Margie. I haven't made pineapple upside down cake in years. I should make one again soon. It's always a hit and so pretty too. Thanks for your visit and enjoy the rest of July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that tea sounds heavenly dear friend.
    That pineapple upside down cake is making my mouth water and yes, I need to do this pretty one soon.
    Have a great week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tin is darling Margie. The tea sounds wonderful. Wish we could share a cup together and visit. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These office gatherings with tea are wonderful and so is that Pineapple Cake! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try a cup of tropical tea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margie, it gives me joy thinking of you and your workmates far away having your tea socials at work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!