Monday, July 2, 2018

We all scream for ice cream!

Summer is in full swing and I've been keeping myself cool with some tea ice cream!

This 4 oz tub of Henry Brown's small batch ice cream costs $12. And yes, the delicious Hong Kong Milk Tea--black tea sweetened with condensed milk--ice cream is worth that price tag!

This is what happens when you have a photo shoot during 40C weather. The rich green tea ice cream by Marble Slab Creamery is one of my faves.  The 1L tubs cost $12.49.


Another tasty and more economical option: Green tea ice cream by Hines is only $4.99/1L tub and can be found at the T & T (Asian) supermarket.

It was a pleasant surprise to find these Irresistible (HA!) mini green tea ice cream bars at my local grocery store (Metro). A box of 6 bars were on sale for only $4.99.

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?


I'm joining the following parties this week:

14 comments:

  1. Hummmm...What a delightful post!Difficult to choose a favorite...Maybe chocolate!I also love coconut ice cream so much!Hugs,Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you serve your ice cream in such a pretty teacup, Margie! I love lots of flavors of ice cream, but a good hot fudge sundae always hits the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy lots of flavors of ice cream but lately the go-to has been good old vanilla with chocolate syrup (no high fructose corn syrup variety) and walnuts on top. I serve ice cream in pretty teacups sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream looks so pretty served in a teacup! I like the green colour too. I like several kinds of ice cream but I guess pralines and cream is my favourite. Hubby is really the ice cream lover in this household. Funny thing too because he craves it mostly in the wintertime. Doesn't make sense to me but then he is one of a kind! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look delicious, especially the first one. I'm not a super big ice cream fan, but my favorites are caramel and coffee. Hot fudge on top is always good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wonderful! We don't have any green tea bars that I have seen so far in our area, but I am looking again! You find the best stuff! I know you had a wonderful Canada Day. Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH....your ice cream looks divine Margie in that pretty tea cup. We are making homemade vanilla ice cream this Sunday and I haven't made homemade ice cream in years. Happy 4th. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh..yums! green tea my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margie,
    Your two ice creams look so yummy and I love it when ice cream starts to melt. I've never tried either flavours. I always tend to choose maple walnut. Happy Canada Day! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, that ice cream looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I am going to be on the lookout for tea ice cream because this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks sooo good! Do you ever make ice cream? If so, you might want to try my Earl Grey Ice Cream recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kawartha Dairy Chocolate. I wish it was more readily available here in the Ottawa Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Margie: This is some expensive ice cream and I think they look very delicious. Can we all come over and have some in this very hot weather! Sorry I am just getting here but with company we have really been on the go! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!