Monday, February 20, 2023

Romantic teas for heart month

This hopeless romantic has been enjoying some lovey-dovey teas this month!

A thoughtful friend sent me samples of Adagio's Love Petals which I drank during Valentine week.


I'm smitten with Hugs and Kisses' light caramel and vanilla flavour.


I'm enamoured with Ripe for Romance's delicious raspberry and chocolate black tea blend.


My favourite Adagio: I'm besotted with Sweet Nothings' white tea blend of peach, apricot, and lavender. I sipped this heavenly tea while I listened to Taylor Swift's song, Sweet Nothing.


I adore Monarch Tea Co.'s Love You Tea, a sensational strawberry black tea.


I'm under the spell of Geek+Tea's As You Wish black tea. 
 
It's inconceivable to celebrate Valentine's Day without this fantastic blend  of cacao, roses, and cardamom. So I purchased 500g (!) of my all-time favourite Valentine tea before Geek+Tea closed their tea business.

Do you have any teas that you enjoy in February?
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine's Tea time post. All the teas look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so glad that you enjoyed the Valentine tea, Margie, while listening to your Sweet Nothing. I have to say that I’m enamored with the Ripe for Romance for Valentine’s Day, but your Dessert By Deb’s Tea is so wonderful for anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What 'loverly' teas you enjoyed, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the tea bag itself is so pretty. I love trying new teas. Girl, I am trying to drink of some I have. So glad that I use teas with other flavors to make different teas too. It changes it up a tad from hot to cold. Happy week to you dear Margie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dessert is a " tapioca pudding" called "two yellow". It is made with condensed milk, tapioca and coconut. Nothing with pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always so impressed with the variety of teas you drink, Margie! They look amazing. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've never seen a heart-shaped mug before! What a delight to the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiquei encantada, com a chávena em forma de coração!
    Ainda não tinha visto! E ainda não conheço nenhuma das misturas mencionadas! Adorei as sugestões!
    Um beijinho! Bom fim de semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last tea I had was "Creme Brulee Ceylon Tea" and it was so buttery and creamy!

    All your teas are tantalizing!

    Hugs and blessings, Margie ☕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!