I can't believe how fast June flew by!
1. My front garden's tea-themed decorations.
2. This is the first year that I had lilies in my garden. I was delighted to see them bloom.
3. I've been loving my awesome Hario cold brew tea bottle.
4. Tea Buying Ban Update: I'm proud to report that I've gone over 1 month without buying any new teas. I was tempted by DavidsTea's semi-annual sale, but I've manged to resist so far.
5. June tea empties
What I may repurchase:
1) Teamancy's Key Lime Chamomile herbal tea
2) Dessert by Deb's Fireside S'mores black tea
3) DavidsTea's Peach Zing fruit infusion
REMINDER TO E-MAIL SUBSCRIBERS:
Blogger's e-mail subscription service will be discontinued in July. So you will stop getting the automated e-mail alerts on new posts. If you want to read new posts, please visit my blog: