Monday, June 28, 2021

Five in June

I can't believe how fast June flew by!

 

1. My front garden's tea-themed decorations.

 

2. This is the first year that I had lilies in my garden. I was delighted to see them bloom.

 

3. I've been loving my awesome Hario cold brew tea bottle.

 


4. Tea Buying Ban Update: I'm proud to report that I've gone over 1 month without buying any new teas. I was tempted by DavidsTea's semi-annual sale, but I've manged to resist so far.


5. June tea empties

What I may repurchase:

1) Teamancy's Key Lime Chamomile herbal tea

2) Dessert by Deb's Fireside S'mores black tea

3) DavidsTea's Peach Zing fruit infusion

 

REMINDER TO E-MAIL SUBSCRIBERS:

Blogger's e-mail subscription service will be discontinued in July. So you will stop getting the automated e-mail alerts on new posts. If you want to read new posts, please visit my blog:

9 comments:

  1. Loving those beautiful lily's so much! One of my favorite summer flowers. I wish I had a field of them! Look at your teas! Girl, we could sure have a good tea party couldn't we? Hope your week is wonderful Margie. Hugs and blessing, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tea themed decorations for your garden. Such pretty lilies. And I like your cold brew tea bottle. I like your notice at the bottom about the discontinuing of the email service for Blogger. I need to do that on my last post to remind readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of five! The lilies are very pretty. Cold tea is lovely in summer, isn't it? We're in the midst of a "heat dome" and cold drinks are definitely in order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The oriental lilies are lovely, used to have them till the dratted red lily beetle ate them. I’m not buying tae till I’ve used up some of what I accumulted for Christmas, birthday and Mothers Day. But if a good sale cones along I’m sure I’ll be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great five! Those gorgeous lilies caught my eye!Such beauty! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tea themed deco in your garden is delightful! beautiful cheerful lilies to! Such a lovely collection of tea you have. Those cold tea infuser bottles are so good for hot days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tea garden decor looks so pretty, Margie, and your lilies are fantastic! I’m happy to see you’re enjoying your cold brew bottle, and the teas that you would reorder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margie, your lilies are lovely! My pink ones are up and you can tell they are pink but they haven't opened yet. Maybe tomorrow they will be in bloom. I see you are still enjoying your tea stash; good for you! Happy Canada Day, Margie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!