Monday, July 5, 2021

Summer Teas: Peaches Edition

Gonna drink a lot of of peach teas this summer!

 

Monarch Tea Co.'s Stay Young, Go Dancing is a tasty peach ginger black tea.

 

Ironically, I enjoyed Monarch Tea Co.'s Warm Peach Pie green tea as a cold brewed tea!

 

Tea at the White House's Peaches and Cream Oolong was another delicious cold brewed tea.

 


AM Tea's Creamy Peach fruit infusion

 


DavidsTea's cold-brewed fruit infusions: Peach Zing had strong ginger notes (left), while Playa Peach was an interesting floral-fruity blend (right).

 

 
My favourite peach tea blend: Dessert by Deb's Peach Crumble Cake Black and Rooibos Tea is sweet and with a touch of cinnamon.


What's your favourite peach tea?

9 comments:

  1. I would love to have a cup of those yummy summer teas peaches with you!Greetings from far far away in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those teas sound delicious! Funny, I don't care for peach desserts because I find them too sweet but I've always liked the peach teas. You have a great assortment to choose from. Happy July, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a peach ginger tea from Republic tea, which is nice, but your favorite by Deb sounds like my cuppa tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peach teas - haven't tried a single one of those! YUM!
    Margie, do you like blueberry teas? That seems to be another of my summer favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite tea of all time is PEACH! I am writing them down and looking for all of them. The White house's peaches and cream oolong tea will be my first and to be honest I almost always drink my tea hot but that one looks so good cold. As always Margie thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peach teas are wonderful, I’ve got some David’s tea ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your peach tea stash and that creamy peach looks delicious. I love peach flavored teas. Happy rest of week dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cold-brewed peach tea sounds like a perfect accompaniment to a summer day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!